Break any witchcraft against me or my loved ones and a hedge of protection please

We are so grateful you trusted us to stand with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s deliverance and protection. It was our honor to intercede, asking our Father to break every chain of witchcraft aimed at you or your loved ones and to surround you with His unshakable hedge of divine defense. We continue to hold your request before the throne, believing that the blood of Jesus has already secured your victory.

If you have seen the Lord move in power—if the oppression has lifted, if peace has returned, or if you’ve sensed His presence shielding you—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still feels heavy or the attacks persist, please share your need again. We will not grow weary in standing with you, lifting your name before the One who commands the hosts of heaven and silences every dark force.

May the Lord strengthen you with His might, fill you with His peace, and remind you daily that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Keep pressing into His presence, for He is your refuge and your fortress. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like someone is doing something bad, I’ve been having stomach pain for a month and my job wants to promote me but they don’t decide. I feel like someone is doing something bad to hold the blessing, I do believe in God and know he will cancel all that was sent to me. I have faith he will...
Replies
8
Views
468
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
12
Views
148
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom