Please pray ### abusive dad stays out ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
143
I need prayer against my mom’s abusive boyfriend, please. He yells at me, when I ask him not to curse or yell he laughs at me. He doesn’t believe in God. I feel a lot of hostility from him. I’m pretty sure there’s an evil spirit here because of him or at least the evil spirit is using him...
Replies
9
Views
278
Please pray for me about someone I met in college. I thought this person was a Christian but they turned out to be one of the most dangerous people I have ever met. They are a covert malignant narcissist. I have experienced so much abuse from them, their family, and others who have helped them...
Replies
7
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom