Please please pray for ###. ### be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please PRAY for me. My lungs are so sore and hurting, the soreness is getting worse. I need healing touch from God, in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
276
Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
100
That our food isn't stolen or lost like it was last time. please, please God not again. please pray all goes well! with our food order. thank you!!!!! so much for your kind prayer. in the name of Jesus amen. God bless! take care!
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom