Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please please bless me please please lord with the total total total very very best ever health in every way healing in every way hair scalp in every way eyes eye sight ears hearing in every way skin in every way make up in every way face in every way teeth smile gums dentist in every way figure pure pure pure flat tonned stomach in every way the total total very best ever clothes in every way awesome amazing incredibly bargains every single where I go shop always very very best ever friends abundantly very best ever luck in every way success in every way incredibly wealth prosperity incredibly financial freedom in every way incredibly life in every way future in every way husband in every way photographs videos of me I desire in every way abundantly very best ever compliments in every way abundantly every where I go I am the very very best ever protection in every way everywhere I go I am all I have all I own very very best ever with all things even the things I have not mentioned right now right now always abundantly in jesus christ names please lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Absolutely absolutely every skin issues in my whole whole entire face skin both sides of my face skin my upper eyes under eyes whole face skin scalp body dissappear dissappear completely permanently forever right now right now absolutely no delay never ever ever return ever now please lord in...
Replies
9
Views
105
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord pacificly absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments of absolutely any kind with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos...
Replies
8
Views
134
Lord please please please your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord make absolutely every every every single part of me you jesus christ asking jesus christ into his heart life meeting me the total total total very very best ever ever ever thing that has ever ever happened to ###...
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom