Please please lord touch heal restore my ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please Lord touch heal restore my ### please Lord right now please Lord remove all all every ### problems please from my ### permantly permantly permantly permantly please Lord rught now never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ namess
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord touch my whole entire face skij right now in jesus christ name please lord completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes oucjering hard buts raused...
Replies
12
Views
166
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please touch my whole entire face skin under eyes absolutely every single part ofe now in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally completely permanently dissappear...
Replies
9
Views
125
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please lord touch my whole entire face skin in jesus christ name lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single all every single marks all every single scars all every single...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom