abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord photographs videos are do so very important to me lord they create memories lord I want to do modeling be asked to do modeling abundant your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please bless and please lord make me every single part of me please incredibly totally amazingly outstandingly so so very photogenic please in every single way in every single part of me in all every single all every photographs all every videos all every selfies snap chats all every whatsapp videos all every face time videos taken of please lord with filters without any filters a lot a lot a lot better than all every single filters without any filters with every single all cameras all videos all phones at all times in all places that I am talkingly amazed astonished a lot a lot a lot better than all every single top class models celebrities a lot a lot a lot better than all every girls every women on facebook instagram that I am incredibly amazed astonished a lot a lot a lot better than all every models on these magazine covers in Jesus Christ name I ask you please please lord bless me me please to please look 25 years younger than what I really am please lord on every single way in every single part of me now always in Jesus name I ask you please lord renew totally renew restore please my whole beauty youth in every single way now please in Jesus name please lord totally transform please my whole health beauty appearance skin figure please in every way now please in Jesus name bless me please lord to please please look feel a total total million dollars in every way part of me please now always more more every day in every way please in Jesus names
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
141
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, absolutely no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos...
Replies
7
Views
206
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom