abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord photographes are so so very important to me I am asking you please plesse lord by yoir power bless me please to look incredibly beautiful geourgeous stunning radiaht sexy striking outstanding in every way every part of me in every all photographes all videos all selfies all snap chats all every watapp videis taken of me in every way every part of me fioters or no fioters snap chats or no snap chats alot alot better than I can imagine with every all phines every all cameras st all times in all places thst I am totslly totally Incredibly amazed astonished plesse lord do this fir ### now by youf power in jesus namess
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would protect and bless you greatly and that all of your needs are met. May faith and Love abound. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would protect and bless you greatly and that all of your needs are met. May faith and Love abound. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
239
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
230
I decree and declare in jesus christ name lord please please absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments at all please please with any absolutely any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos any videos calls...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom