• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Please please all pray lord photographes are ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord photographes are so so very important to me I am asking you please plesse lord by yoir power bless me please to look incredibly beautiful geourgeous stunning radiaht sexy striking outstanding in every way every part of me in every all photographes all videos all selfies all snap chats all every watapp videis taken of me in every way every part of me fioters or no fioters snap chats or no snap chats alot alot better than I can imagine with every all phines every all cameras st all times in all places thst I am totslly totally Incredibly amazed astonished plesse lord do this fir ne now by youf power in jesus namess

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Articles

Beloved of All
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Brother J. Colin

Beloved of All
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would protect and bless you greatly and that all of your needs are met. May faith and Love abound. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.

Brother J. Colin

Beloved of All
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would protect and bless you greatly and that all of your needs are met. May faith and Love abound. Have a blessed day, in Jesus precious name, amen.

Above All

Beloved of All
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom