abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord a ### is her crown you lord are the maker creator of hair all things nothing nothing is impossible for you I ask you please lord touch bless my whole hair scalp in every way heal me lord permanently please from all itchy scalp sensitive scalp all dry scalp all thin hair now please permanently in jesus name I ask you plesse lord bless make my whole hair incredibly mega mega mega abundantly thicker in every way alot fuller in every way alot alot longer in every way alot stronger radiate the very very best ever in every way now please by your power in jesus name I ask you please by your power nothing is impossible for you bless me please lord with the very very very very best ever beautiful thick really long stunning radiate very best ever hair in every way now I destroy every all word curses words bad comments cover my whole hair right now and return back to senders in jesus namess bless bless me please lord with the very best very very ever most beautiful stunning really thick fuller long stunning very very best ever hair in every way now please in jesus christ namess
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, Lord, please heal my scalp from absolutely all itchiness, every irrational itchiness, every scalp issue permanently, forever now, never ever return ever now, please in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name. I ask you, Lord, please please multiply...
Replies
7
Views
237
Lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single hard birs raised bits all every puckery all every single lumbs bumbs absolutely all all every single...
Replies
11
Views
89
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp in jesus christ name no no no more marks scars dents puckering pot holes lines wrinkles dark circles under eye hollows dark spots...
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,365
Members
649,786
Latest member
Daexeatar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom