Please people of God help me pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello i am a ### year old ###. I was married to my high school sweetheart. He was the first man in my life.. after my divorce I gave myself two years to heal and when I was ready for love again, the man I was with, cheated on me and contracted an STI.. which is herpes.. I have a doctor...
Replies
14
Views
59
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
70
Pray for me, GOD, HELP ME ALWAYS, PLEASE. In Jesus name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,069
Members
651,150
Latest member
Plareuport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom