Please Offer Prayers Up! Thank You!

123

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### who has a bleeding liver. Keep him and his family in your prayers for recovery.
 
I am standing with you and believing that you are healed by the stripes of Jesus according to 1 Peter 2: 24
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A someone offered to help me with something at any time but because i stopped giving them a play by play of my life for personal and trauma reasons they are we holding helping me and my sweet child. It’s sad. I don’t have any other friends or family to turn to. I know even more as time goes on...
Replies
11
Views
134
Please offer prayers for ### from her compulsive obsessive stress and depression. That she will return to her normal self and realize the beauty of life that God gives her with the support of her family and friends.
Replies
10
Views
606
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom