###, ###, ### please man of God ...

Ulyl

Prayer Partner
###, ###, ### please man of God pray for me I have a cough which makes me unconfortable whenever I cough please man of God pray for my healing
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all coughs and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all coughs and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen and may God the Almighty bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
329
Prayer request for a man that got beat up with a board by a woman and her new boyfriend. The man was drunk. Then the lady he was in a relationship beat him with a board with her boyfriend. The man ended up in a hospital. Then the lady's mom ended up getting hurt and ended up in a hospital then...
Replies
7
Views
114
I pray for a Godly man who will love me the way God has intended for me to be loved, land the i will love the one He has chosen for me the same way. I as for patients during this time alone and that i will grow closer to God during this time of waiting. I also pray that i will know this man...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom