Cilben

Disciple of Prayer
Please Man of GOD Prophet ### ### pray for me l have Fibroids pains in my womb financial problems, difficulties in life and poverty. My sister is a window and drunked her life is a mess. How can I get The New Anointing water and The New Anointing Sticker. ### ### from ### my phone number is+###### ### ### ### ###.
 
Please Man of GOD Prophet ### ### pray for me l have Fibroids pains in my womb financial problems, difficulties in life and poverty. My sister is a window and drunked her life is a mess. How can I get The New Anointing water and The New Anointing Sticker. ### ### from ### my phone number is+###### ### ### ### ###.
May God answer your prayers and grant you your heart desires in Jesus mighty name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
319
Nuwamanya Godfrey, man of God prophet Samuel kakande am sick. I got an accident Nov 15/23, it's now 5 months. My prophet up to now, man of God, I believe that I can be healed. The shoulder and my left leg/knee are paining me. I also beg to have financial prosperity. Second man of my land...
Replies
6
Views
438
I thank man of God prophet ### for his endless prayers, cz my partner's contract was renewed just of recent, glory and honour unto Jesus
Replies
5
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom