Please man of God pray for me. I...

Chynrash

Prayer Partner
Please man of God pray for me. I have a pain on my lower back for seven years. Please help me.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I pray on your behalf.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all back pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

My prayers are with you!
 
Please man of God pray for me. I have a pain on my lower back for seven years. Please help me.
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord go touch you with His healing hand and bring healing according to His will. May He surround you with His peace and sustain you with His strength in the coming days. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
325
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
105
I pray for a Godly man who will love me the way God has intended for me to be loved, land the i will love the one He has chosen for me the same way. I as for patients during this time alone and that i will grow closer to God during this time of waiting. I also pray that i will know this man...
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom