Please Lord make it make sense. Everything ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Lord make it make sense. Everything is falling apart. Why? Help me understand God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever time theres a film of Jesus its always Hes played by an English actor.Its inaccurature.He wasn't English and didnt speak with a British accent.Why dont they get an Israeli actor it would be more accurate.But the question why IS it always an English man portraying zHim?They cant get anyone...
Replies
11
Views
145
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
179
God heal everything to see what is going on with storage on my new phone. Apple owes me a lot of money because I paid a lot of money $0.99 for a subscription to get more space. I am extremely tired of paying a lot of money. I just got this new phone 1 week ago. From my old phone has been...
Replies
7
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom