Please, Lord. I thank You for this ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
281
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom