Please Lord i pray u forgive me ...

Cruniola

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord I pray you forgive me all my sins cause I know I have sinned a lot against you. ### have drowned my mind to him but by your grace I'm here to ask for your forgiveness. Please Father forgive me all my sins. Thank you Lord cause I know you will answer my prayers. Oh Lord for in you I pray AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please Lord i pray u forgive me all my sins cause i know i have sinned alot against u ### have drown my mind to him but by ur grace im here to ask for ur forgiveness please father forgive me all my sins thank u Lord cause i know u will answer my prayers oh Lord for in u i pray AMEN
I pray with you in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, God my father in Heaven. I've been depressed these past few weeks. I resented masturbation, lust, pornography, and smoking as a form of comfort. I know it won't help me with my depression, as my depression stems from not reading your word and ignoring your ways, as well as being a lukewarm...
Replies
8
Views
277
Dear heavenly father God, I have been dreaming in the year of 2026 Jan to May so far. People I ask you to not allow around me and my relationships you bring around us any way like Janus People the man and Harden families the Simsand West families. Madison Ali Taylor Hupp and caregivers like...
Replies
8
Views
190
Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom