Please Lord, I pray to you to bring ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjcgtr

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord, I pray to you to bring ### back to me, to clear her mind of the cloudy thoughts that have made her pull away from our relationship. This woman you sent to me as a gift is the most amazing, beautiful person I have known and she IS my true love and you know that. I promised you Lord when you gave me this gift to love, care and cherish her for the rest of my life. I will not break this promise Lord, not a promise I made to you OR to her. She has refused to communicate with me with NO explanation or reason after we both expressed our true love for one another. Tell me why this is happening Lord and soften her heart, clear her mind enough to contact me so we can talk this through. I have been faithful, loyal, loving, caring and ALWAYS there for her. Please Lord, just asking for a chance to show her we are meant to be in each other's lives. I believe you Lord brought us together, so please help keep us together. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please Lord, I pray to you to bring ### back to me, to clear her mind of the cloudy thoughts that has made her pull away from our relationship. This woman you sent to me as a gift is the most amazing, beautiful person I have known and she IS my true love and you know that. I promised you Lord when you gave me this gift to love, care and cherish her for the rest of my life. I will not break this promise Lord, not a promise I made to you OR to her. She has refused to communicate with me with NO explanation or reason after we both expressed our true love for one another. Tell me why this is happening Lord and soften her heart, clear her mind enough to contact me so we can talk this through. I have been faithful, loyal, loving, caring and ALWAYS there for her. Please Lord, just asking for a chance to show her we are meant to be in each others lives. I believe you Lord brought us together, so please help keep us together. Thank you Lord. Amen.
Nothing has happened yet. Going through the holiday season was the worst pain I've ever had without her by my side. To not be able to say "merry Christmas" and "I Love You" to her has left me broken. Please continue to pray as I pray for this continually through the days, every day and night. I can't let this damage my faith in God, something has to happen soon. PLEASE God, show me a sign at least that things are in the works, in Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
123
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
359
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom