Please Lord help us get better accommodation. I love ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psyonide
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psyonide

Guest
Please Lord help us get better accommodation. I love working with the kids, but I just can't sleep in the same room as them. I'm a super light sleeper and they snore, and cough and wimper in their sleep. Give them all peace so they have peaceful nights' sleep. Find us a room which can be our own, where we can put our stuff and have it how we want, and can retreat too when we're feeling tired. I beg You for this in Your holy name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please help us get into housing soon. I’ll be leaving for a few weeks and leaving ### behind to take care of business. I pray that everything will turn out well and that she be taking care of while am away that she will be responsible to wake up for school paying attention and...
Replies
9
Views
434
  • Article Article
We were having all kinds of problems with mosquitoes coming in my window and entering without permission to our room and biting us and not letting us sleep well. The same thing is with bed bugs and roaches that come in and stay there and would not leave our home. They told me to use rubbing...
Replies
8
Views
4K
To help us get a loan for our A/C. It isn’t working anymore, and it is 83 degrees in my house. I don’t know what to do. Also, so that I can get the money to fix my teeth. I was made fun of before my parents were able to afford braces. As a single mom, I couldn’t afford to fix my ### cavities. I...
Replies
11
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom