Only Jesus can help us get rid of bed bugs and roaches.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We were having all kinds of problems with mosquitoes coming in my window and entering without permission to our room and biting us and not letting us sleep well. The samething is with bed bugs and roaches that comes in and stays there and would not leave our home.
They told me to use rubbing alcohol or spray to the infested areas. I have tried and it worked for a while. So, I went to ask Jesus what to do. Prayed hard to let me know what should I do.

Wash your beddings.
Cleanse your curtains.
Put your clothing in hot water.
Dry them on the highes dryer.
They will not escape the heat.
It is like Jesus.
Cleansing our hearts and minds.
Purifying our soul.
The heat of hells fire,
Will not come to us.
Jesus will save us from burning.
Forever in hell.

Only Jesus can deliver us from all kinds of infestations coming to our home. May God help us how to get rid of them.

A Prayer to Trust God for Provision - Your Daily Prayer

Let’s pray:

Lord, I thank you for noticing my need. You prepare blessings for me before I even get a chance to ask. You place my name in the hearts of many and use others to bless me when hard times come. God, I thank you that I can trust you. I praise you for the provision and help in my time of need. Help me to never take you for granted or forget that you see me. Be with me and guide me closer to you in every situation. Help me to have peace and rest knowing that you care for your creation and that I am your beloved child. I love you, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.

We were having all kinds of problems with mosquitoes coming in my window and entering without permission to our room and biting us and not letting us sleep well. The samething is with bed bugs and roaches that comes in and stays there and would not leave our home.
They told me to use rubbing alcohol or spray to the infested areas. I have tried and it worked for a while. So, I went to ask Jesus what to do. Prayed hard to let me know what should I do.

Wash your beddings.
Cleanse your curtains.
Put your clothing in hot water.
Dry them on the highes dryer.
They will not escape the heat.
It is like Jesus.
Cleansing our hearts and minds.
Purifying our soul.
The heat of hells fire,
Will not come to us.
Jesus will save us from burning.
Forever in hell.

Only Jesus can deliver us from all kinds of infestations coming to our home. May God help us how to get rid of them.
The best exterminator of bugs and roaches is Jesus. Just be in prayer and He will send someone to help you get rid of those bugs.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a wonderful question to answer according to Gods word and the experience of Paul the apostle who knew when He was going to go up to heaven. A., We know when Jesus is calling us home when our hair turns white. B. When sickness of all kinds comes to our body. C. When weakness and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Satan is hard at work on everyone who sins against the Lord and do not pray or read Gods nor obeys the voice of the Lord. Std is punishments coming down to those who fail to obey Gods word. When you marry be faithful to your partner. Do not cheat nor run around with other people who are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom