Please lord help my wife n her ###

I am praying for you and family but in the meantime take time to stop and thank the Lord for all that he is to you and has done for your life up to this point. I experience so many unexpected blessings in my life when I spend more time thanking, loving and praising the Lord for who He is and for all of His benefits in my life and family. Love the Lord God with all your heart the Lord dwells in the hearts of praises unto His Holy Name amen. God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
295
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
226
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom