Please Lord help me and ###. We are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Lord help me and my ###, we are going through some bad times. I am trying to do everything on my own and it is getting harder and harder. I am having financial problems. I need some help soon. I am not doing good, please help me.
 
Dear child of God, that could be the problem, that you have tried to do this all on your own. He wants you to come to Him. He wants us to lay everything at His feet and trust that He will meet ALL of our needs. We ask that the Lord would show you that He is ever mindful of your needs and that you would feel His presence, because in His presence is everything we could possibly need. We speak the blessings of the Lord over you and your family.
 
@### and ### thank you for your prayer. I am trying very hard to put things in God's hands I don't know if I know how. Or if I am doing it right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
251
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Hello. I've been smoking tobacco products for almost 25 years and now I'm starting to have problems with my teeth and gums and I believe that smoking is making it worse. Last night I woke up in pain and couldn't sleep my teeth and fillings were hurting so badly and even my tongue was sore and...
Replies
6
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom