Please lord forgive my sins, restore my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please help me Lord Jesus Christ. I'm in sin and I can't stop sinning (please remove unclean spirit). Heal my mind and focus. I'm stressed; the house is sinking and I don't know what to do. Please send your Holy angels from heaven to restore and save this home. Please send the right people to...
Replies
8
Views
111
Father God forgive my sins. Restore me even now. I pray to be obedient to You in all things. Keep me. Treat me gently. Give me grace and mercy in Jesus name and blood amen.
Replies
8
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom