Please lord build me and my family ...

In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God-God Got You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
143
Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
227
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your favor, protection, and blessings over me and my husband at work. Guide our decisions, give us wisdom and peace, and surround us with Your grace. Protect us from negativity, conflict, jealousy, and anything that is...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom