Please Lord bring home my adoring ### ...

Hadassahezra

Servant of All
Please Lord bring home my adoring man of God, ### ### he is still in ###, please bring him home safe, alive. Please restore his body, mind, soul.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Pray For Your Family and Friends
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, An old friend passed away yesterday and I'm so sad to never be able to see him again. He went on a trip and never returned. He was taking care of his ### year old father and had a heart attack at age ### as you know. This has hit me particularly hard because my husband left a year and...
Replies
9
Views
520
My husband says he wants to separate but then says we don’t need to divorce. I feel like he’s leaving it open if he changes his mind. I messed up, I have asked for forgiveness from him and Jesus. The enemy has his hands wrapped around my husband ###. He is a godly man but right now he’s blinded...
Replies
7
Views
418
Lord please bring ### home safely who has autism and strayed from his area in ###. Lord protect him because the temperature was mid 70’s but conditions are deteriorating to 40’s with rain, sleet and even tornado warnings. Lord protect him from harm from any danger and shelter him. Find him and...
Replies
12
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom