Please let the interview on Monday at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me succeed and impress the hiring manager in my job interview on Monday I am technically not qualified for the job but am interviewing anyway Help me get the job amen
Replies
6
Views
234
Dear Lord, my heavenly Father, I pray for your assistance and blessing over the job interview next Monday. It will be a great opportunity that will improve my current financial and career situation. Lord, please grant me enough time to prepare by giving me easier nights with my toddler and baby...
Replies
13
Views
129
In Jesus name I pray, Please guide me on my interview for Monday at ###pm. I have been looking for the last ### months. I have had interviewers slam my resume down in my face, put my experience and skills down, emailed me harsh reasoning why I was denied, have been ignored, or spent months on...
Replies
6
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom