Please let the ### Giants beat the ### Chargers today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Giants fan and was watching the game today too! We lost, but Eli is still the better quarterback..Giants 2014! =)
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will give me back all my most wanted dreams within the past 11 to 14 years and get rid of the one that i dont want especially ones about unwanted people and people i have ask to not show up in miine and my relationgs lives in any for or way possiblepeople...
Replies
8
Views
165
Please O Holy God let the landlords actually take our home issues seriously including our leaking roof in the torrential downpours last night and for them to send someone out and finally fix it. I receive it in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
165
Dear heavenly Father God I pray that I will never lose one of my wanted relations please end every dream about them fleeing out ot of mine and eachothers lives or having some kind of of problem with eachother even with me pease let us share bunch of smile laughs share lots of laughs and great...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom