Please Let Me Find A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kayphil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kayphil

Guest
I have been jobless for almost a year, have an interview lined up on Tuesday, please pray that I get the job and it will be something I like cause I am a single mom and have no money left and am in debt, please pray that I can clear all my debts and be able to take care of my family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, if this dear ### is not connected to Your church, may she do so as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Dear Father, through Your mercy and grace, we together humbly ask Your blessing for ### so that ### will get that job from this job interview. In Yeshua's Name we pray. Amen!
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant them direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show them your perfect will for their life. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom