Please kindly pray for family and friends ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request for the new job offer. I want to pray about a beautiful new affordable home for me and my family. I also want to pray about my best friend when I go see him we can have contact visit so that we can pray together together in Jesus mighty name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
169
Please pray for my family and friends for good health and happiness. Jesus please bless our home and be with us in every step we take. We praise You and love You. Lord protect us from negativity, evil and curse. I pray that this year gives me opportunities to start a business, a YouTube channel...
Replies
8
Views
357
Heavenly father please bless me and my ### to get permanent job the December ###
Replies
6
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom