Please keep praying for ###, ###, and ...

Fasting prayer is good and He will be pleased. But it should not be to show others. What you save from fasting should be given to needy ones, May God answer you and bless. Amen
 
Please keep praying for ###, ###, and ###’s salvation. Please pray that my husband will return to our marriage his name is ###. Thank you so much everyone’s prayers. I’ve been fasting and praying all day long. Breaking fasts in evening. If you have a need please let me know. I would be honored to pray for you. God Bless
I prayed for your intentions. God bless you.
 
Please keep praying for ###, ###, and ###’s salvation. Please pray that my husband will return to our marriage his name is ###. Thank you so much everyone’s prayers. I’ve been fasting and praying all day long. Breaking fasts in evening. If you have a need please let me know. I would be honored to pray for you. God Bless
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 
Please keep praying for ###, ###, and ###’s salvation. Please pray that my husband will return to our marriage his name is ###. Thank you so much everyone’s prayers. I’ve been fasting and praying all day long. Breaking fasts in evening. If you have a need please let me know. I would be honored to pray for you. God Bless
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
196
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
last night before sleeping I prayed, I prayed prayers to break curses, self deliverance, warfare. Today afternoon, I felt strange. Depression kicked in, I started crying thinking there is so much uncertainty, nothing is happening in my life, my body wasn’t feeling like getting up from bed, I...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom