Please keep my family in your prayers. (The ### family) for finances. Husband ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy922

Servant
Please keep my family in your prayers. (The ### family) for finances. Husband is out of work and needs a full-time job and we need immediate finances for bills. Thank you for praying.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
98
Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
Replies
9
Views
219
Recently my family has been going through a wave of attacks, first last week my parents fought to the point of even divorce looking like an option, and after peace reigned, there are multitudes of bills that came recently, too much to handle, and it even goes as far as possible arrest, please...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom