PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord concerning the really bad inflammation you are suffering and your plea for complete and permanent healing and for protection over your eyesight. We have also been praying that no harm would come to you and that He would keep you safe and allow you to make it through this week safely. We know you shared that you are very scared and we have asked the Lord to calm your fear and to surround you with His peace and presence.

We pray in Jesus Name that our Heavenly Father would touch your body with His healing hand and restore you to health and guard your eyesight and keep you safe from all harm. We stand on His promise that He is close to the brokenhearted in Psalm 34:18 and that He will restore you to health and heal your wounds in Jer 30:17.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still suffering please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
105
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
11
Views
80
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
13
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom