Please keep me in prayer. My foot has been acting strange.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please keep me in prayer. My foot has been acting strange. I go to work and if I am on my foot a long time it feels numb, and then later really warm. I pray for a healing. Thanks. Thanks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
219
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
135
“I am once again asking all of you for your prayers. I really don’t know what I should do. As I mentioned before, I have been praying for my ex to come back, but he has blocked me from everywhere and even told his friends not to contact me. Right now, he is going through a very difficult...
Replies
9
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom