Please Join Me To Pray For ### And Team To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heprotectsus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heprotectsus

Guest
Please join me to prayer for this team to Liberia West Africa:

Dear Praying Friends,

Yesterday I heard the shocking news that one of our precious, precious sons was electricuted!!!

I am so shocked, and so grieving. I can't seem to shake it. I came so sad, to know our ### was gone.

### + ###, she died of profuse internal bleeding. They were pumping blood into her by the bags, but she slipped away!

I love that girl....

... and now our ###. ### pray for ###... this was his brother and they were inseparable!! I called ### last night, at the

wake, and could just feel the deep, deep grief. They roomed together. We were sending them on to their second level of electrical

and he was on an internship with one of the banks here. Doing so well, I was sooooooooooooo proud of him, and couldn't wait to tell

him so! These two were going on to get their certificates, and start a company together... we would dream of that.

But God had other plans. There were 7 of them, including their instructor who all went down, ### died instantly, the others are still trying to

survive. Pray for ### ### and the ### family.

I will go to that funeral and it will be very hard.... sooooooooooooo many in this land, never see the age of 30.

I am crying with them...seems like every time I come... I spend a few hours weeping over the sorrow in this land.

It always hits me hardest here.

I love these people!

What can you pray for me...that the Healing Oil... never runs dry....I just pour and pour and pour!

Yesterday I was at a small village church to hear one of my sons preach his last message at the church before leaving for

Ghana for Bible School. It was bitter sweet. Though is just a year out of highschool, he has pastored this church for several years.

They will miss him! We prayed individually for the whole church! His topic was I STILL HAVE JOY

I felt led to pick up oil at ### before leaving. I chose the one that smelled the nicest

It was called OIL OF JOY.

Pray that the healing of their hearts, would be seen EVERYWHERE!! Sooooo much hope deferred.

So much sorrow. It is so amazing to see Jesus, pour out the oil and the wine (Good Samaritan story)

God bless all of you for praying.

Today we have a leadership planning meeting. People will be at my door here any moment.

Thank God for internet connection right here in the Guest House!

### ###

PROVISION OF HOPE

www.provisionofhope.com

a Father to the Fatherless, a Defender of Widows, is God in His Holy Dwelling

and from your bounty O God, YOU PROVIDED FOR THE POOR....Ps. 68: 5,6,10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

matthew 6:33 proverbs 3:5-6 psalm 23:1 i need to drive nobody teaches me all i have is Jesus i need my own car i need my own house for me and my cats i need help with all my animals He always Provides He Understands the family situation i only want to be completely dependent on Him always i hate...
Replies
13
Views
194
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Replies
11
Views
220
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom