Please join me in prayers towards my dad he felt an spiritual attack

Thank you for your prayers, also we praise the Lord for wisdom and for restoration also for health. My dad has neuropathies he gets nervous two days ago we had a sticking news my cousin had an accident on a helicopter we drown but he is one of the survivors, we praise the Lord but my cousin and his mom and brothers didn't have a good communication, so is sad seeing after a miracle to survive, they started to fight to each other again. My dad got upset for it. I told him that is just showing what's on their hearts. He was nervous because of the situation well all of us were nervous, but mom and dad had a fight tomorrow night. Please pray for protection and health, good weather and a good return. Today he woke up with two fingers numb on his left hand, I know when he gets nervous his system gets alternated, probably was his position at sleep, he didn't have any pain or so, but please pray that he gets back to normal. Still though a lot of stress from work and for that presentation. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me with prayers towards my finances and job. I have set some goals that I have to reach. That the Good Lord bless me with His abundance and grace. Please also that He can bring deliverance towards my relationship that ### can soften his heart and mind, that his pride can be broken...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom