Please join me in prayers as I ...

Tatsish

Disciple of Prayer
Please join me in prayers as I have sent a request for a remark of the IELTS exam I wrote last year. I want a boost up from 6.5 to 7.5 and 7.5 to 8 in the exams on return back to me in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
119
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Replies
11
Views
179
matthew 6:33 proverbs 3:5-6 psalm 23:1 i need to drive nobody teaches me all i have is Jesus i need my own car i need my own house for me and my cats i need help with all my animals He always Provides He Understands the family situation i only want to be completely dependent on Him always i hate...
Replies
13
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom