PLease Jesus save our ### from closing!! Give us ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smartinez
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smartinez

Guest
PLease Jesus save our ### from closing!! Give us a least another year to prepare for another! In Jesus Christ I pray!
 
I  cancel  every  plan  to close  this school  in the name of Jesus  Christ.
 
For I know that the Lord is great,
And our Lord is above all gods.
Whatever the Lord pleases He does,
In heaven and in earth,
In the seas and in all deep places.

Psalm 135:5-6
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lords Jesus, My brother name ###, suffering from Mental Cruelty, his wife ###, left him from 4 years and never come again, my brother convince very lots to come and stay, but she giving threat, i will finish your family in jail, Last year, my brother send a legal notice to come and stay , but...
Replies
15
Views
264
Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
174
To everyone who stopped what they were doing to pray for my children and me… Thank you. Jesus made a way. The immediate threat of our electric disconnection has been stopped, and I cannot let this testimony pass without giving Him all the glory. There were moments where I truly believed...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom