Please Jesus refresh me and ###'s life. We are tired and we have

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please Jesus refresh me and my ###'s life. We are tired and we have problems in our marriage. Jesus, take all enemies away and lift our family up. Jesus, help that we can enjoy life with you and we can understand what is full life with Jesus. Jesus, help pray and read Bible and give very good friends. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I am tired and I don't know if everyone is tired like I am. I am tired of being unemployed, rejected, ghosted, not hiring and my family is lecturing me. Please pray that there will be more jobs for all of us. Please pray that the homeless gets homes it's hot, cold, dangerous out...
Replies
8
Views
298
I loss my loved ones due to passing and my pet is still missing I am afraid she is not in the world anymore. And a few family members hate me. The job market is very horrible I don't understand why is rent, lights, groceries is very high it's so unfair to all of us. People are homeless because...
Replies
8
Views
405
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom