Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please help me find a cheap, good, comfortable apartment near my bus route area. I'm begging you, my lord. I just have ### days to shift. Please help me find a good place soon and move all my stuffs there at a cheap rate. Please lord, I'm begging you, please save me, my lord.
Replies
10
Views
368
Jesus please lord I'm begging you please help me find a good, comfortable, affordable apartment near my bus route today itself. Please lord help me shift all my things this tomorrow and settle in the new room from next week. Please lord I'm begging you. Please help me.
Replies
8
Views
263
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom