Please in the name of Jesus prayer ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Jesus Wants To Be Your Lord!
```
 
I just said a prayer for your ###, ###, asking God to touch her with His healing hand, and give her the relief she needs. May He bless her with good health and surround her with His constant love and care in the days ahead. Blessings to you!
Thank you ###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On the name of Jesus, I pray that my wife ### is in 9th month of pregnancy. Dear Jesus I am his husband not with my wife due to my financial problem, I have come to out of the state ###. Dear Jesus this month is very important the presence of a husband for a wife but what to do... It's our...
Replies
8
Views
225
Give AN HONOR TO JESUS CHRIST TODAY AS I REQUEST ALL PRAYOR WARRIORS TO PRAY FIR AN ACQUITTAL OF CHARGES AGSINST MY SON TODAY IN.THE NAME OF JESUS!!! TKUUUJJ ALL
Replies
10
Views
135
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom