PLEASE. IM NOT SURE IM IM GONNA BE OK.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer when you felt unsure if you were going to be ok and you cried out to God to let you survive the day and the week and to keep you safe and protected.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and we have been praying that He would be your refuge and strength and that you would feel His presence and His peace covering you moment by moment. We are reminded of the promise in Psalm 46:1 that God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, and in Psalm 91:2 that He is our refuge and our fortress.

If God has carried you through this day and this week and has shown you His protection, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you and give thanks to Him together. If you still feel unsure and you do not yet feel safe or at peace, or if the struggle feels ongoing, please post your request again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We continue to pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will keep you safe, that He will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, that He will give you rest and hope, and that you will know how deeply you are loved and valued by Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord im in need of healing I was diagnosed with slight copd I don't smoke so im trying so hard to be ok im scared I just want to be ok with my family please lord I just need things to be ok please lord im so afraid I ask for a miracle a healing so I can be ok and enjoy my life with my family...
Replies
8
Views
242
Im gonna keep protesting for this until it happens, but that this insane busyness lets up and I have more time to myself.
Replies
5
Views
116
LORD NOT SURE HOW IM GONNA MAKE IT MEDICAL INCOME LIMIT IS ###.### A MONTH JUST ENOUGH FOR BILLS AND SOME FOOD PLEASE LORD BRING CHANGE TO THE MEDICAL INSURANCE IN THE MIGHTY AND POWERFULLY NAME OF JESUS AMEN
Replies
8
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom