Please I'm asking you to pray for ...

essie Gayle

Prayer Partner
Please I'm asking you to pray for me please, I have been having back problems for the past three years and they have to do an operation but I'm so scared about it. Right now I have gone to two hospital to see which one I should choose to do the operation, but now I'm so confused because one hospital want to do the operation now while the other want to wait awhile, now I'm confused which one to go with. Please pray for me that I can choose the right one. THANK YOU.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Father God, You're Powerful and Faithful! My Lord, PLEASE... HEAL ME. I'M ASKING FOR RESTORATION, RENEWAL TO RESTORE MY BODY MIND AND HEART. FATHER GOD, SURROUND YOUR, POWERFUL ANGELS AROUND ME. PROTECT ME LORD JESUS. I AM YOUR DAUGHTER IN CHRIST JESUS'. SAVE ME. LORD... DO IT FOR...
Replies
7
Views
317
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
Father God, PLEASE..help him. I lift up ### - the one You formed with purpose and greatness. When Life feels too heavy or the world gets too loud, be his calm. Remind him that he is not just a MAN in a broken world - he is a king in the making, covered by grace and called by You. Speak peace...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom