Please if God is willing He will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Husband ignore all my messages, it doesn't matter and he doesn't respond to my messages even if I tell about the spirit that follows after Adultery. I feel like I am fight a c loose batter.
Replies
10
Views
242
I pray that God send me someone to my life that who is not abusive, manipulative, who use me and push me to things I can't do I tun in to people that I don't trust and I don't trust my family and I don't trust anyone but God and Jesus. It seems like everyone I know are up to are up to no good...
Replies
8
Views
264
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 105:31 : He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts. Historical Context: The events described in this verse are rooted in the book of Exodus (Exodus 8:16-24). After Pharaoh refused to listen to...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom