Please I will like to come to ###

Thainai

Disciple of Prayer
Please I will like to come to the all night ### and the thanksgiving service
but I don't have enough money. I will really like to come but we are ###
people and we are soo depressed.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

But they are just ### just to try to scam and deceive people out of their hard earned money, they keep going up on their pricing Unjustly this is so evil Lord please help us they try to entrap us. Please stop them and bring godly trustworthy workers. Jesus Your mighty protecting Blood. Help Amen
Replies
9
Views
158
Since Christianity is like this more trouble, isolation in church, and mask belittling at God will to ask me to reduce to a job I don't want under the mask of humility and constant looked down just because I did contract Business Analyst job and say it is not suitable and cannot go into marriage...
Replies
5
Views
97
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you have any other questions or need guidance on a different topic, feel free to ask.
Replies
6
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom