Please i really need the house help concerning my ###

Dorcas oluwabunmi

Disciple of Prayer
Please I really need the house help concerning my school fees, please anyone who can at least help be should. Please for God's sake I don't want to drop out of school. ###, ###. Please it's not a scam, I have proof if anyone who wishes to help needs it, please save me. Thanks and God bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
204
Hello, I need help concerning marriage. There is a family covenant which is keeping all the women from my dad's side from getting married. I am 31 and my other cousins are 25-31, not married, and have no potential boyfriend. I was dating a man from the USA, his name is ### ###. Things just...
Replies
10
Views
459
Please I really need Divine favour especially in areas of my finances. My debt obligation is very high.
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom