Please I need your prayers and touch ...

Tyshmelen

Disciple of Prayer
Please I need your prayers and touch for my ### deliverance including my ###'s breakthrough. It is very very urgent and severe.
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I pray that you will be victorious over all challenges. I prayed that the Lord would protect and bless you, along with your love ones with prosperity and good health. Have a blessed day. Amen.
 
Please I need your prayers and touch for my deliverance including my families breakthrough. It is very very urgent and severe
Gracious Lord I pray for ### and family to get deliverance and breakthrough from whatever problems they are in Lord Jesus mighty name I pray. Shield them Lord from ever harm and danger. Amen
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I pray that you will be victorious over all challenges. I prayed that the Lord would protect and bless you, along with your love ones with prosperity and good health. Have a blessed day. Amen.
Amen
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
167
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
151
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION & SAFETY. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,324
Messages
16,787,163
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom