Please I need the anointing water for ###

Please I need the anointing water for praying how can I get it
AMEN & AMEN

Please listen to the video's below, this will get you there, this is an awesome teacher of God's word, Amen. May you be blessed with learning, understanding and God's wisdom in Jesus' name, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise to You Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How To Be Saved & have Eternal Salvation: Pass along to other's if you are already Saved 😍

Jesus Is The Author Of Eternal Salvation!


What Does Blood Have To Do With Sin?

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE - FREE ONLINE BIBLE

PASTOR ### BREAKER'S - WEBSITE (You will find many excellent teaching's on this site to help you understand the bible and his "PAST SERMONS" and also his "VERSE BY VERSE" of the book's of the bible. May You be blessed with the knowledge of God's word, IJN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister texted me, she was admitted to the emergency department Thursday at her hospital in ###, her heart is working so hard due to the water/liquid retention surrounding her heart. Apparently she has mrsa, MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is a type of staph...
Replies
15
Views
201
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, blessings, favor and anointing, everywhere i went. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
6
Views
157
Meeting a pastor after a doc appt -- I ask I remember everything on God’s agenda, for The Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Revelation, Counsel, Might and The Fear of The Lord to be upon ### and myself, and that His will is accomplished mightily at the meeting with the pastor... Really miss the...
Replies
7
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom