Please I need an urgent prayer request for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeriesmyju

Disciple of Prayer
Please I need an urgent prayer request for my ### who is going to an operation very soon so may our Lord help him to recover and may the Lord touch him and get well miraculously very soon.
 
I pray that you hold faith in our Lord, follow His words, and never stop praying. Pray with your heart not just your words. Pray with perseverance. Don't stop praying. May God bless you swiftly and soon. Through our Christ, Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
85
Urgent Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for a ###-year-old girl, ###, who has been missing since August ###. Please pray that God protects her wherever she is, keeps her safe from all harm, reveals her location, guides the people searching for her, and brings her safely back to her family very soon...
Replies
9
Views
109
Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom