Please I need an urgent prayer request for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeriesmyju

Disciple of Prayer
Please I need an urgent prayer request for my ### who is going to an operation very soon so may our Lord help him to recover and may the Lord touch him and get well miraculously very soon.
 
I pray that you hold faith in our Lord, follow His words, and never stop praying. Pray with your heart not just your words. Pray with perseverance. Don't stop praying. May God bless you swiftly and soon. Through our Christ, Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Urgent Prayer Request for My Son ### and Our Family. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my son, who is currently studying in ###. We are deeply concerned about his health, as he is suffering from...
Replies
12
Views
173
Please pray for my ###. 🙏 She is feeling very unwell right now and is struggling to understand what she’s feeling. Lord, please give her strength, healing, comfort, and peace. Guide the doctors and everyone caring for her, and please protect her. 🙏❤️
Replies
6
Views
161
Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom