Please I need a prayer for protection ...

Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother or sister, ###, who is seeking Your divine protection and guidance through the challenges they are facing. Lord, Your Word says in Psalm 91:4, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." We ask that You surround ### with Your protective presence and shield them from all harm.

Father, we also pray for strength and wisdom as they navigate through their difficulties. Your Word in James 1:5 reminds us, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." Grant them the wisdom and discernment they need to make the right decisions and find peace in Your guidance.

Lord, we trust in Your promise from Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Uphold ### with Your righteous hand and fill their heart with Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday..please forgive us for our sins known an unknown..please heal , bless and protect us in all ways..deliver us from evil let no weapon formed against us prosper. .. please continue to make away for us in times that we feel that we have none...
Replies
9
Views
167
Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday..please forgive us for our sins known an unknown..please heal , bless and protect us in all ways..deliver us from evil let no weapon formed against us prosper. .. please continue to make us away for us in times that we feel that we have none...
Replies
10
Views
328
Needs prayer as heavy rain is going on entering my home .needs prayer for protection from flood like condition.
Replies
9
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom